Learn How To Manage Opportunities in Salesforce Classic
Everything you need to know about tracking your opportunity pipeline in Salesforce Classic
Find yourself lost, overwhelmed and confused working with opportunities in Salesforce, wondering how to:
- Quickly access the opportunities tab?
- Effortlessly find & create list views of specific opportunities that you need to easily access on a regular basis?
- Proficiently search for opportunities?
- Efficiently create new opportunities?
- Painlessly update existing opportunities?
- Quickly track calls, meetings & follow ups with opportunities?
- Conveniently view the external contacts associated with a specific opportunity?
- Painlessly identify all internal team members who are involved on a specific opportunity?
- Brilliantly use Chatter on opportunities, to collaborate with colleagues with fewer clicks and more transparency?
- Effortlessly use Salesforce1 on your mobile device to:
- search for opportunities?
- access the opportunities tab?
- access your opportunity list views?
- see & update details regarding your opportunities?
- access the Chatter feed on your opportunities?
- view & update related records regarding your opportunities?
- Efficiently use Salesforce to track and manage your pipeline.
- Effortlessly find your open items and activity history associated with opportunities already in your database.
- Painlessly track your calls, tasks & other follow up items to speak intelligently and work efficiently with your customers & prospects.
- Joyously eliminate wasted hours searching YouTube and Google, only to discover that the information you find is irrelevant, too detailed and likely aimed at Salesforce developers or admins.
- Proudly become a Salesforce Rockstar, focusing on closing more deals and following up with your customers instead of pulling your hair out trying to understand Salesforce.
This class is a must for you if you are using Salesforce Classic and need to quickly get up to speed on how to use the Opportunities functionality to:
- Graciously track the deals in your pipeline, by stage, close date & amount.
- Skillfully find those deals that require attention.
- Effortlessly track your progress as you work to close all open opportunities.
- Easily collaborate with your colleagues regarding deals, without having to jump between Salesforce and email.
- Proficiently use your mobile device to access your entire pipeline database in Salesforce so that you're never caught off guard and always ready to close more deals.
✔️ Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
✔️ Easy to Digest, Bite-Size Chunks of Learning
✔️ Practical, no-nonsense guidance on how to use Salesforce
✔️ Community Access & Support
✔️ 100% Online & Mobile Friendly
Get started now!
"Explaining how to find & merge duplicates is a game changer! Teaching Salesforce users how to use this feature is powerful!"
- Darrell Gallegos
"I am impressed with Brainiate Academy and the content focusing on the Salesforce1 mobile app. The specific feature of the training that made it most useful for my experience is your use of user stories to demo the HOW along with the WHY. Your use of the screens to show what users will see is extremely helpful. Well done!"
- Matthew Anders
"Easily accessible content that was well-structured. Thank you, David!"
- Daniel Flanigan