Find yourself lost, overwhelmed and confused working with opportunities in Salesforce, wondering how to:
- Quickly access the opportunities tab?
- Effortlessly find & create list views of specific opportunities that you need to easily access on a regular basis?
- Proficiently search for opportunities?
- Efficiently create new opportunities?
- Painlessly update existing opportunities?
- Quickly track calls, meetings & follow ups with opportunities?
- Conveniently view the external contacts associated with a specific opportunity?
- Painlessly identify all internal team members who are involved on a specific opportunity?
- Brilliantly use Chatter on opportunities, to collaborate with colleagues with fewer clicks and more transparency?
- Effortlessly use Salesforce1 on your mobile device to:
- search for opportunities?
- access the opportunities tab?
- access your opportunity list views?
- see & update details regarding your opportunities?
- access the Chatter feed on your opportunities?
- view & update related records regarding your opportunities?
- Efficiently use Salesforce to track and manage your pipeline.
- Effortlessly find your open items and activity history associated with opportunities already in your database.
- Painlessly track your calls, tasks & other follow up items to speak intelligently and work efficiently with your customers & prospects.
- Joyously eliminate wasted hours searching YouTube and Google, only to discover that the information you find is irrelevant, too detailed and likely aimed at Salesforce developers or admins.
- Proudly become a Salesforce Rockstar, focusing on closing more deals and following up with your customers instead of pulling your hair out trying to understand Salesforce.
This class is a must for you if you are using Salesforce Classic and need to quickly get up to speed on how to use the Opportunities functionality to:
- Graciously track the deals in your pipeline, by stage, close date & amount.
- Skillfully find those deals that require attention.
- Effortlessly track your progress as you work to close all open opportunities.
- Easily collaborate with your colleagues regarding deals, without having to jump between Salesforce and email.
- Proficiently use your mobile device to access your entire pipeline database in Salesforce so that you're never caught off guard and always ready to close more deals.
✔️ Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
✔️ Easy to Digest, Bite-Size Chunks of Learning
✔️ Practical, no-nonsense guidance on how to use Salesforce
✔️ Community Access & Support
✔️ 100% Online & Mobile Friendly